A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Anderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Anderson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Anderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Anderson practices Ophthalmology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Ophthalmologists.