A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Peterson, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Peterson MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Peterson practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.