Dr. Dennis Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Peterson is an amazingly knowledgable professional with great communication skills

July 20th, 2012
Great doctor BUT...
It has been a normal thing for me to wait for over an hour to see the doctor but I have always thought it was worth it, BUT lately it has become too difficult to deal with the billing practices (billed additionally, out-of-pocket, for asking too many questions during a physical). Inattentive office staff sending out prescriptions that were not signed. TWICE! Each time I had to go back and have it signed only to sit for another 45-60 minutes or come back another day. My family and I have had this doctor for over a decade and will miss him but it has just become TOO frustrating.

January 11th, 2011
I like him a lot. Has been very good at diagnosis and treatment for me and my family. Very personable, friendly, and upbeat. Great with kids. Has been my doctor for 25 yrs. Usually you can get in to see the PA in his office with short notice. For an appt with Dr Peterson it might be a week or two. He always spends a good amount of time with me. My biggest criticism would be that the wait time can be long if you have an afternoon appt.