A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Rafaill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Rafaill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Rafaill, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafaill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rafaill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafaill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis T. Rafaill practice?
Dr. Dennis Rafaill practices Internal Medicine near Milford, MI.
See Milford Internists.