Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Rafaill
Dr. Dennis Rafaill, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rafaill is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus, DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital and Harper University Hospital. Dr. Rafaill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Rafaill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Rafaill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MI.
Dr. Kastytis Buitkus
Allergy and Immunology, Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Milford, MI 0.01 mi33
Dr. Ruth Kozlowski
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Milford, MI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Doreen Ibrahim
Milford, MI 0.01 mi9