A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Raymond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Raymond MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Dennis Raymond has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dennis Raymond practices Psychiatry near , .