A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Reed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Reed MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Dennis Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Reed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.