A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reed is Excellent. Dr. Reed has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Reed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Female Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Reed practice?
Dr. Dennis Reed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Reed, Dr. Dwight Reed, Dr. Sydney Reed, Dr. Dion Reed, Dr. Sidney Reed, Dr. Denis Reed