A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reiter is Satisfactory. Dr. Reiter has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Siera Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Reiter practice?
Dr. Dennis Reiter practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists and El Paso Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Reiter, Dr. Denny Reiter, Dr. Deon Reiter, Dr. Dion Reiter, Dr. Dwight Reiter, Dr. Sid Reiter