A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reiter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Reiter DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Reiter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Reiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Reiter practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.