Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Reiter
Dr. Dennis Reiter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Reiter is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus, The Hospitals of Providence-Sierra Campus and Las Palmas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Reiter has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Dennis Reiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Louis Alpern
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
El Paso, TX 0.12 mi42
Dr. Joseph Michon Jr
El Paso, TX 1.13 mi49
Dr. Ronald Blumenfeld
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
El Paso, TX 1.80 mi52