Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reiter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Reiter DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Reiter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Reiter practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.