A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Reiter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reiter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Reiter practice?
Dr. Dennis Reiter practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons, El Paso Ophthalmologists, and El Paso Pediatric Specialists.