Ophthalmologist (eyes), Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Specialist

400 Executive Center Blvd
El Paso, TX 79902
915-532-3937
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 31st, 2012

He is rude arrogant and lacks the Professionnelismto be a good Dr. would not recommend to any one!

|  not impressed  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Assistant wasnt friendly. Dr Reiter was in&out in a flash. I had to inquire myself about post eye care or I would not have received instructions. The antibiotic wasnt put in until the following day even after I called the clinic to remind them again. Apparently the nurse forgot which pharmacy I used but I'm not surprised because I was rushed out after my procedure even though I was waiting for the doctor for over an hour. I almost didnt have the procedure because the first initial visit he poked my eye with the tweezers and didnt apologize. Good luck to anyone who schedules with this clinic.

Nov 21st, 2011

I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Reiter to any one needing either eye or plastic surgery. Very skilled in his profession

|  CAUTION: AVOID THIS BUSINESS  |  show details
by chris on Feb 4th, 2010

After waiting 2 hours to see Doctor Dennis Reiter he spent less than 4 minutes with me and I paid $190 for a supposed a "full exam". He was very rude short fused and lacked bedside manner. He didn't answer the questions that I had prep repaired prior to my appt. I noticed that he over schedules patients to make a quick buck and doesn't spend enough time with you to establish a doctor patient relationship. I was very disappointed in Doctor Reiter's professionalism and his lack of attention to detail. I have also read negative reviews about his father Dr Morris Reiter who is the father of Dennis Reiter. Dr. Morris Reiter is an optometrist while Dr. Dennis Reiter is an ophthalmologist. In my opinion Dr Dennis Reiter is a mean schmuck and should have his medical license revoked.

Aug 21st, 2009

Saw the dr Reiter 3 times, during those 3 visits he made rude, unnessary comments about things he shouldn't have. Rather than feeling at ease when going to see him I felt more stressed just knowing I'd have to deal with him.