Dr. Dennis Riff, MD
Doctor's site

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Riff is an amazing and caring doctor. He takes all the time you need and explains everything so you can understand it completely. On top of all this he has a great sense of humor! You will leave his office knowing you are in very good hands. I would be very comfortable recommending him and his office to anyone. Such wonderful Doctor!!

|  Anaheim patient  |  show details
by Val Drelling on Jul 20th, 2013

You are all very wonderful doctors & I love you all. Dr. Riff & Dr. De Micco deserve 500 gold stars in my book. Would like phone call to further discuss questions I have about my situation. I was very highly reccommended to see Dr. Riff. He & Dr. DeMicco are exquisite drs., & deserve doctors of the year award forever. I would love to write to the Medical Board & let them know how wonderful these 2 very fine drs. are.

|  Wonderful Doctor and Office Staff  |  show details
by MG on May 7th, 2013

I recently visited Dr. Riff in Anaheim and had a pleasant experience. The front office staff was so nice even though they are super busy. Rebecca doesn't loose her composure and kindness in the midst of the fast pace environment. I was impressed by the side manners Dr. Riff displayed. He didn't embarrass me or make me feel dumb even though I felt my questions did sound that way at times. He didn't treat me like a number but a person. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

I moved to Anaheim about a year ago new town new doctor. As I had been seeing my other doctor for about 12 years was kind of scepticle. The minute Dr. Riff sat down with me I knew i was in the right hands. He is very attentive in listening to his patients repeats your concern so I know he understood my concern and acts accordingly to get me the quality of medical care I need.since seeing him my health has improved as well as my diabetes. Dr. Riff is one in a million and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor. Thanks for everything Dr. Riff!!

|  Gentle voice, soothing eyes...  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Recently I have become very weary of today's Doctors. Their always in a mad race to make their patient quota for the day and they have become so cold and uncaring. I had been ill for over a year and could not find a Dr. to take the time and have the experience and intelligence to find a diagnosis for me. I lost a lot of weight and was throwing up several times a day. Honestly Dr.s do not put them selfs in our shoes.Then I met Dr. Dennis Riff. WHAT A RELIEF! Dr. Riff made me feel worthy of a diagnosis. Dr. Riff made me feel safe! Dr. Riff out performed all other Doctors. He always greets me with a smile, and is willing to do whatever it takes to help me.Dr. Riffs commitment to patients is very refreshing.PLEASE make your next appointment with Dr. Dennis Riff! I promise you will be soooo glad you did!!!

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

HE IS A VERY NICE DR. HE ANSWERS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT ANY HESITATION

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

very nice,self explanatory.

|  Mrs> Karn J. Sullivan  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Riff has been my primary care physician for the past 20 years and I would never go to anyone else, he is the absolute greatest and always just a phone call, text or email away (weather he likes it or not LOL) Without him I may be dead now!He is caring, experienced, and more than a Doctor a "True Friend"

|  Recomendation  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I first had contact with Dr Riff approximately 30 years ago. I was at home and had a choking accident. I was a single father at the time and my son was not old enough to help me. I went to the closest hospital, Kaiser in Anaheim on Lakeview Ave in Anaheim Ca.They took me into the emergcncy room, the Doctor knew he/she did not have the expertise to take care of me. They got ahold of Dr Riff, he came to the hospital and wanted me to be in Anaheim Memorial Hospital about 7 miles westerly. Instead of waiting for an ambulance he took me to the hospital is his personal car, got me admitted and saved my life. About 8 years ago, I had another choking accident after eating at a resturant. I knew I was in trouble, called my wife at her work and she got ahold of Dr Riff and we had a 3 way telephone call. He got me quieted down,gave me explicit directions to get to the hospital and we did the whole thing a second time. I feel as though he has saved my life at leat twice. Iknow that I would not be here now if I did not have his help.I can count him to return a phone call anytime, he has never let me down. I am so glad to have Dr. Riff.

|  Fantastic "down to earth" doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Riff is fantastic! A very caring and knowledgable doctor in his field. Always there when we need him and very interested in what your problem is. I call him at any time and he is on the other end helping me. I really appreciate that more than ever. I have grown to know him over the last 28 yrs., and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor or has a tough medical decision to make.

|  An "old-fashioned" doctor, keeps me going...  |  show details
by S Geach, Orange County, CA on Jun 22nd, 2008

Dr. Riff is the real-deal. He is knowledgable, experienced, interested, interesting and practices medicine the way I expect all my doctors to practice. I recommend him to everyone needing a tough diagnosis or a partner in thier long-term wellness needs.