Overall Review

3.8

May 16th, 2014
Worst Doctor EVER !!!
This so called Dr. will prescribe or alter prescriptions over the phone without requiring an office visit. This happened to me even after asking to be seen. I was in such bad shape, Cox ER admitted me for 1 week because I has a severe reaction to medication and wasn't attended to properly. It permanently affected my nervous system, heart, and kidneys. If you value your health - DON'T SEE THIS GUY !!!

October 16th, 2012
Mrs B
I love this office, they are all very friendly and helpful. Dr Robinson is amazing. A doctor that really cares about his patients and listens to them. I truly trust my health care in his hands. That is something that is getting harder and harder to find. I drive a good distance just to go to this doctor, I think that highly of him and and I'm very picky, God has blessed we his patients for giving us a caring doctor and his staff.

April 3rd, 2010
Excellent Doctor don't listen to the other dolts!
Diagnosed my gallbladder issue within 2 minutes of me explaining my symptoms. I had my gallbladder removed a month later and feel 100 times better.

August 29th, 2009
Good doctor
My boyfriend has gone to Dr. Robinson since he started his practice. He wouldn't not go to anyone else. On the occasions I have gone with him, Dr. R. was always pleasant to both of us.There are always patients waiting to see him, but we have never had an excessive wait. In fact, I am always amazed how soon we get in compared to doctors I have gone to. He always gives advice on healthy diet and life style.

September 25th, 2008
Terrible Doctor
He doesn't care about his patients whatsoever and will confirm a diagnosis in a field in which he is not specialized, such as an oncologist. His receptionist at the office he had for years was terribly rude to all.