A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Rochier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Rochier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Rochier, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rochier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Bryan Rochier FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Rochier practice?
- Dr. Dennis Rochier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Rochier practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.