Dr. Dennis Rork Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Rork?

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Rork has been our family physician for about 14 years. I have had numerous health issues over these years. Dr Rork has worked closely with me and my family to diagnose and resolve health issues that have been at times, quite challenging. He does not hesitate to lead us to other specialists when needed and will follow-up and collaborate on finding appropriate treatment plans to resolve health concerns. His caring bedside manner is genuine. His smile is sincere and consistent. I have never felt rushed or treated as though my questions/concerns are not valid. If I am kept waiting I know that another patient's health needs are being properly addressed. If the wait is unusually long, Dr. Rork always greets me with a smile and apologizes for keep me waiting. That alone is rare among many medical proffessionals. If you are one of Dr. Dennis Rork's patients ,rest assured that you are in good hands and will receive superb medical care.

The Best

Posted on November 12th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Rork's for over 6 years and of all the doctor's I have had in my life he is by far the best.He does not rush you,he listens and he is right on.Most of all his compassion and kindness is the BEST

Type 2 Diabetes