Dr. Dennis Rosati MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Farmington, CT

April 1st, 2017
I have never had such a nice dr, staff, as well as reception area that cares and are so friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone who needs this type of care.

February 11th, 2017
I love how I can expect to see Dr. Rosati at the exact time a made my appointment. He is so punctual and really got to know me and understand where and why I have pain. He is dedicated to making his patients feel better in the most effective and efficient possible.

July 7th, 2016
Experience, Knowledgeable, Comfortable & Truly Understands.....
Highly recommend this doctor to anyone & have. Stands behind his decisions & helps out to the best of his abilities. Bedside Manner is Excellent. I was bounded around from doctors to doctors because they didn't fully know how to help or treat my T.B.I. & Pain Issues, after my first visit with Dr. Rosati he not only knew what to do, but immediately started a care plan for me. As well as helping me to see other specialists for my multiple issues. I can truly say if I hadn't seen him I'd be worse off. His staff is also very helpful & makes me laugh every time I'm there. So TY Dr. Rosati & Staff for all your Support & Help.....

August 1st, 2015
I found he listened carefully to my explanation of my symptoms, asked pertinent questions and explained himself extremely well and clearly. He answered my questions clearly and I did not have the feeling he was rushing through the appointment. I've recommended him to numerous friends and acquaintances, who were equally happy with him. He resolved my issues in a reasonable time-line and approached my condition, which had spinal involvement, very conservatively.

March 5th, 2015
Best Doc Around.
Listened very carefully to what I said what wrong. Helped me out with understanding. Very good bedside manner.

January 13th, 2015
always professional and responsible

August 6th, 2014
Dissatisfied
Office does not return phone calls. Has unusual practice of scheduling many people for 9 am where you must stand in line while in pain.

July 7th, 2014
Peer reviewer-terrible!
As a peer reviewer he is closed minded and denies most reasonable requests. Good luck getting authorization through him. HDi needs to fire him unless they are only interested in non-treatment for the injured worker.

January 10th, 2014
Glorified Drug Dealer
I have no respect for this man or his staff. Leave multiple messages nd they are NEVER returned. He claims my son was rude to the staff and discharged him. In reality they messed up his appointment had no way to rectify the situation and we ended up in the ER. The ER nurse made a statement that my son was on too much medication for too long. I honestly believe that got back to Mr. Rosati and that is why my son was discharged. It is a shame not many doctors specialize in this area and that keeps his clientele up. Please, please, please if you have a choice DO NOT COME HERE!!

April 14th, 2013
Unprofessional office staff, the worst!
As a patient of 4 years, when I call I can't ever reach a live person, and you have to leave a voice mail.I've overheard staff talking to a medical rep about bringing in lunch, and then she offered to give him the phone number to get right through. Another day I observed staff reviewing patient voice mails, and Joely laughed and made fun of patients saying that no one ever calls them back, and that they can never reach a live person. What happened to treating each patient with dignity and respect? I've had several emergencies in emergency rooms,over the weekend, and even once when I was out-of-state, the doctors & staff at the er rooms were unable to reach anyone from dr. Rosati's office. What are patients supposed to do in an after hour emergency if there's never a doctor on call to call the patient back? The latest failure was I went to the office to pick up my prescription, and the person behind the desk was rude, and said there is no prescription in your file, and each time I tried to explain why one of my prescription was supposed to be ready, she cut me off and didn't want to listen. She said Dr.Rosati wouldn't be there until two o'clock, so I told her that I'll wait because I talked to someone and they said to come in to pick it up. She then asked if I got their name. I told her I couldn't remember. Then she said see I don't even think you talked to anyone because you didn't get the person's name. So I waited, and I think she told other staff because they looked at me in the waiting room. So eventually I went back up to the window and I asked where are we at with my prescription, did you all find it? They said they are working on it now & just waiting on a signature. I didn't receive an apology or anything. The manager never came over to talk to me or anything. I don't even know who the office manager is.unbelievable treatment. Another time at the old building, I was standing & waiting my turn at the counter, because its way to painful to sit down & get back up from the chair. I was trying to check/sign in at the counter. No one ever called me over, instead they said something to Dr. Rosati, and then he came out and put a note on the front counter saying that said something to the effect: take notice your behavior is being watched. Instead of them realizing that I'm disabled and it's too hard for me to sit down and get back up out of a chair, they must have complained to Dr.Rosati. But I was just trying to politely wait my turn , standing up, off to the side. I think I'm going to find another doctor, and you should too.

November 26th, 2012
I wish there were half stars I could give.
I wasted a lot of time going to Dr. Dennis Rosati. My husband too because of my condition I can't drive now. He does NOT fit the description of a physiatrist. He was too quick to suggest Cymbalta and would not review any of my xray or MRI studies. He is condescending. I felt worse when I left.

January 21st, 2012
Watch out for this pill-pusher
This doctor likes to get patients on a monthly office visit schedule where he prescribes increasingly higher doses of narcotics, benzodiazepines, and muscle relaxers. He will not support the patient by filling out any supporting paperwork required for disability. He openly admits that he routinely denies workers comp claims in return for compensation by insurance companies. I am convinced that he is in it only for the money and doesn't really care about his patients. Bottom line - find a different doctor!

Health Guides