A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Rose, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Southeast Texas
- Christus Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Eric Rose MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Dennis Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Rose practices Otolaryngology near Gaylord, MI.
See Gaylord Otolaryngologists.