A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Roy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Roy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Roy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Roy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Roy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Roy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.