A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Long, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis S Long MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Long practice?
- Dr. Dennis Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Long practices Pediatrics near New London, CT.
See New London Pediatricians.