Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Obrien
Dr. Dennis Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint James, NY, with other offices in Saint James, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint James, NY.
Dr. Neena Chaudhari
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Saint James, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Bruce Thompson
Saint James, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Kenneth Spaeth
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint James, NY 0.20 mi14