A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis O'Brien is Excellent. Dr. O'Brien has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Dennis O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Saint James, NY.
See Saint James Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny O'Brien, Dr. Dwight O'Brien, Dr. Sydney O'Brien, Dr. Dion O'Brien, Dr. Sidney O'Brien, Dr. Denis O'Brien