A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sagini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sagini, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sagini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagini graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sagini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis O Sagini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis O. Sagini practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sagini has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Sagini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.