Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sagini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sagini, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sagini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagini graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sagini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis O Sagini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis O. Sagini practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sagini has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Sagini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.