Dr. Dennis Sagini Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Sagini?

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Mr. Cowboy with his Boots 🐎🏇🏿

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr. Sagini is very thorough, easy to talk to and patient. He makes sure all of your questions and concerns are addressed before you leave the office. Very impressed with him! Excellent surgeon!

Such and outstanding, compassionate and effective physician!

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I had my first visit to Dr. Sagini this week after visiting 3 other physicians for hand pain where I got no relief. Dr. Sagini asked better questions, had better insight into my xrays and medical history, and was able to provide treatment that brought almost immediate relief and which has kept improving daily since then. I'm really thankful for Dr. Sagini!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr sagini is a very caring and compassionate man highly recommended in his expertise as a hand surgeon

Very Thankful

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Great doctor. Was able to help me with my wrist pain/discomfort. Would recommend him to others. 4 days after surgery and i have feeling in my finger tips again :)

Great Doctor - Terrible Practice Administration

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Really like Dr. Sagini. He was very knowledgeable and did wonderful work on my shoulder. However as a professional in the insurance industry, his office's internal practices are severely lacking when it comes to patient-focus. His practice administrator might be great in terms of managing the processes to maximize the payables but at a sincere cost to patient and insurance plans alike.

Posted on April 26th, 2015

listened to my pain description and concerns re surgery. Satisfied with his comments and treatment

JD

Posted on June 4th, 2011

Dr. Sagini diagnosed and treated my problem and I was back to my normal life. He was kind and thoughtful and spent time with me. I did not feel rushed in his office at all!

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Sagini listened to me and gave me all the surgical and NON-surgical options for treatment of my shoulder pain. He explained in detail and actually took the time to draw (on paper) the structures that were affected in my shoulder. When we decided that it was time to have surgery, things went exactly as he explained from the day of surgery until the end of therapy. . I was nervou initially, but I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sagini. I am so thankful that Im enjoying my life again

Wonderful physician/surgeon!

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr. Sagini is one of the most caring physicians/surgeons that I have ever met. He has great communication skills and shows genuine concern for his patients. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but generally only if there is an emergency that he has to attend to. Otherwise my wait has always been under 20 minutes. I wouldn't go to anyone else for shoulder surgery.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Great doc!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sagini is a very personal and thoughtful physician. I have never had a physician who has cared more about my problem. He made sure that I fully understood the surgery and his office called me the day after to make sure I was OK. I have recommended him to all of my friends!!!!