Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
Joint Implant Surgeons-Florida
7331 College Pkwy Ste 300
Fort Myers, FL 33907
239-337-2003
Locations and availability (1)

|  JD  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Dr. Sagini diagnosed and treated my problem and I was back to my normal life. He was kind and thoughtful and spent time with me. I did not feel rushed in his office at all!

Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Sagini listened to me and gave me all the surgical and NON-surgical options for treatment of my shoulder pain. He explained in detail and actually took the time to draw (on paper) the structures that were affected in my shoulder. When we decided that it was time to have surgery, things went exactly as he explained from the day of surgery until the end of therapy. . I was nervou initially, but I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sagini. I am so thankful that Im enjoying my life again

|  Wonderful physician/surgeon!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Sagini is one of the most caring physicians/surgeons that I have ever met. He has great communication skills and shows genuine concern for his patients. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but generally only if there is an emergency that he has to attend to. Otherwise my wait has always been under 20 minutes. I wouldn't go to anyone else for shoulder surgery.

Sep 24th, 2010

Great doc!

Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sagini is a very personal and thoughtful physician. I have never had a physician who has cared more about my problem. He made sure that I fully understood the surgery and his office called me the day after to make sure I was OK. I have recommended him to all of my friends!!!!