Very Thankful show details Very Thankful
by Kayla on May 31st, 2016

Great doctor. Was able to help me with my wrist pain/discomfort. Would recommend him to others. 4 days after surgery and i have feeling in my finger tips again :)

Great Doctor - Terrible Practice Administration show details Great Doctor - Terrible Practice Administration
by Jill Johnson Ramirez on Sep 22nd, 2015

Really like Dr. Sagini. He was very knowledgeable and did wonderful work on my shoulder. However as a professional in the insurance industry, his office's internal practices are severely lacking when it comes to patient-focus. His practice administrator might be great in terms of managing the processes to maximize the payables but at a sincere cost to patient and insurance plans alike.

Apr 26th, 2015

listened to my pain description and concerns re surgery. Satisfied with his comments and treatment

JD show details JD
Jun 4th, 2011

Dr. Sagini diagnosed and treated my problem and I was back to my normal life. He was kind and thoughtful and spent time with me. I did not feel rushed in his office at all!

Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Sagini listened to me and gave me all the surgical and NON-surgical options for treatment of my shoulder pain. He explained in detail and actually took the time to draw (on paper) the structures that were affected in my shoulder. When we decided that it was time to have surgery, things went exactly as he explained from the day of surgery until the end of therapy. . I was nervou initially, but I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sagini. I am so thankful that Im enjoying my life again

Wonderful physician/surgeon! show details Wonderful physician/surgeon!
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Sagini is one of the most caring physicians/surgeons that I have ever met. He has great communication skills and shows genuine concern for his patients. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but generally only if there is an emergency that he has to attend to. Otherwise my wait has always been under 20 minutes. I wouldn't go to anyone else for shoulder surgery.

Sep 24th, 2010

Great doc!

Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sagini is a very personal and thoughtful physician. I have never had a physician who has cared more about my problem. He made sure that I fully understood the surgery and his office called me the day after to make sure I was OK. I have recommended him to all of my friends!!!!