A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sanchez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Sanchez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians and South Gate General Practitioners.