A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sanchez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Sanchez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate Family Physicians and South Gate General Practitioners.