Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Schaberg
Dr. Dennis Schaberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schaberg is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center, Wm F Bowld Hosp and Regional Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Schaberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Schaberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jaime Betancourt
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Bich-Dao Nguyen
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi31