A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharfenberger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharfenberger graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scharfenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Scharfenberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Scharfenberger practice?
- Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger practices Family Medicine near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Primary Care Doctors.