Learn more about Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharfenberger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Scharfenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharfenberger graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scharfenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Scharfenberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Scharfenberger practice?
- Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Scharfenberger practices Family Medicine near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Primary Care Doctors.