Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Schneider
Dr. Dennis Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schneider is affiliated with Penrose Hospital, Penrose Hospital and Colorado Springs Health Partners - IM - Briargate. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. George Reinhardt
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi42
Dr. Kimberly Runyon
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi31
Dr. Andrew Ingram
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi19