Dr. Dennis Schneider Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Schneider?

May 8th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He missed a diagnosis of my husband and he was very ill. Had it not been for another doctor, my husband may have died. How he treated me was very wrong and basically he did not want me as a patient.

October 2nd, 2014

Dr Schneider was my doctor for 30 years. He always listened carefully, was kind but direct, even when giving difficult diagnoses. I never felt rushed. My questions were always answered thoroughly. I always felt I had the best medical care with him.

September 18th, 2015