A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Schuster, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Schuster, MD, DDS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis I. Schuster practice?
Dr. Dennis Schuster practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons.