A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Schuster, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Schuster, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from New York State @ Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis I Schuster DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dennis I. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Dennis Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Schuster practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.