A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Selkoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Selkoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Selkoe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Selkoe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selkoe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Selkoe MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Selkoe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Selkoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Selkoe practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.