A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sgroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sgroi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sgroi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgroi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sgroi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Sgroi MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Sgroi practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sgroi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Sgroi practices Anatomic Pathology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Charlestown Pathologists.