A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sgroi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sgroi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sgroi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sgroi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sgroi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sgroi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Sgroi practice?
Dr. Dennis Sgroi practices Anatomic Pathology near Charlestown, MA.
See Charlestown Pathologists.