Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

by Paul D on Apr 24th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Sheehan and I trust him with my heart. He saved my life 4 years ago and I've been in excellent hands ever since. Great team at CMCI, everyone is welcoming & helpful. Sincere gratitude.

Fine physcian show details Fine physcian
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Sheehan is one of the best Doctors I have ever met, he saved my life.

Caring, thorough, great office staff, just great. show details Caring, thorough, great office staff, just great.
Jan 13th, 2010

I came to Dr. Sheehan with tachycardia and high blood pressure at age 42. Before seeing the Dr., you have as much time as you need talking to his excellect PAs, who make it very easy to ask questions and are very knowledgeable. Then Dr Sheehan comes in and also spends lots of time talking to you (no rushed feeling), orders very thorough tests to make sure he isn't missing something, and prescribes medication taking into account your insurance issues. Even better - he communicates with your other Drs so that everyone is on the same page regarding your overall treatment and health. He's very kind and personable, and makes the experience non-stressful. He is highly regarded by his peers. Highly recommend!!