A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sheehe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sheehe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sheehe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheehe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Sheehe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Sheehe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sheehe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Sheehe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Catawissa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA and Millville, PA.
See Catawissa Family Physicians and Catawissa Geriatric Doctors.