A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sheehe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sheehe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sheehe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheehe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Sheehe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Sheehe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sheehe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Sheehe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Catawissa, PA.
See Catawissa Family Physicians and Catawissa Geriatric Doctors.