A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Shults:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shults graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shults has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wayne Shults DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Shults practice?
- Dr. Dennis Shults has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Shults practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.