A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Shusterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Shusterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusterman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Shusterman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Jay Shusterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Shusterman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Shusterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Shusterman practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.