A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Shusterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shusterman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shusterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Shusterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusterman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Shusterman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Jay Shusterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Shusterman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Shusterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Shusterman practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians and San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.