A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Slochower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Slochower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slochower
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Slochower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Slochower, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Slochower graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slochower has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Slochower MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Slochower practice?
- Dr. Dennis Slochower has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Slochower practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.