A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Slochower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Slochower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Slochower, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Slochower graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slochower has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slochower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Slochower practice?
Dr. Dennis Slochower practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.