A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Spangler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Spangler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disease Susceptibility
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Spangler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Dennis Spangler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Spangler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Austell Allergists and Austell Pediatricians.