A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Spangler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Spangler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disease Susceptibility
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lee Spangler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Dennis Spangler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Spangler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Kennesaw, GA.
See Austell Allergists and Austell Pediatricians.