A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Spangler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Spangler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disease Susceptibility
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spangler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spangler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Spangler practice?
Dr. Dennis Spangler practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists and Atlanta Pediatricians.