A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sprecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sprecher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprecher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sprecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprecher graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sprecher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Sprecher MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Sprecher practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sprecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Sprecher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.