Learn more about Dr. Dennis Sprecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Sprecher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprecher
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sprecher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Sprecher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type II
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprecher graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sprecher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Sprecher MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Sprecher practice?
- Dr. Dennis Sprecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Sprecher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.