A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stapleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stapleton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stapleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stapleton, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stapleton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Stapleton FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stapleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Stapleton practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiothoracic Surgeons.