A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stapleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stapleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stapleton, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapleton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stapleton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Stapleton FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Stapleton practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stapleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Stapleton practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.