A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Stizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denis Stizza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stizza graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Stizza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Stizza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denis Stizza practice?
- Dr. Denis Stizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Stizza practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.