A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stobie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stobie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stobie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stobie graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Stobie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis George Stobie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Stobie practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stobie has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Stobie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians and Sacramento Pediatric Specialists.