A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DENNIS STOKES:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DENNIS STOKES is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DENNIS STOKES, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lung Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. STOKES graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. STOKES has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. STOKES accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DENNIS STOKES practice?
Dr. DENNIS STOKES practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Jackson, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians, Memphis Pediatric Specialists, and Memphis Pulmonologists.