A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stokes, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lung Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Stokes MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stokes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Stokes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Tupelo Pediatricians and Tupelo Pediatric Specialists.