A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stokes, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lung Diseases
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Stokes MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stokes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Stokes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Tupelo Pediatricians and Tupelo Pulmonologists.