A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Streeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streeter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Streeter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Streeter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lynn Streeter DO is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Streeter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Streeter practices Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Merrillville Surgeons.