A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Streeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Streeter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lynn Streeter DO is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Streeter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Streeter practices Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Surgeons.