A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Swanson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Swanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis L Swanson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Swanson practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.