Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Swena
Dr. Dennis Swena, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in College Station, TX and West Des Moines, IA (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Swena is affiliated with Scott and White Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Swena has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Dennis Swena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Mary Green
Occupational Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi26
Dr. Susan Courtney
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Tucson, AZ 1.59 mi34
Dr. Carol Watts
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Tucson, AZ 1.63 mi34