Neurological Surgeons
Neurologic Surgery
411 Momany Dr
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
269-985-0640
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Don't Go to Him !!  |  show details
by Septbaby on Jan 15th, 2014

I was sent there as an IME (Independent Medical Exam) through my car insurance company. He not only lied numerously to the insurance company, he was the most incompetent doctor I have ever had to see. He falsified statements, did not explain or state the reasons for my injury, examined the wrong side of my body...though I asked why he was checking the right side when it was the left side! Just so many things I can't even state them all without writing a novel, which is what I am going to have to do to get my insurance companies attention! I am certain I will not win my case, but I hope this review keeps others from seeing him! He never took into consideration the notes from my neurosurgeon and his idea of interpreting my MRI results was verbatim of the Radiologists' report. I am not writing this because I was denied benefits. I must explain that I was in an auto accident, new car of only 2 days, NOT at fault, air bags and seat belt sensors went off and totaled my car. My neurosurgeon reports 3 cervical herniated discs with annulus bulging along the spine. What does he mean NOTHING is wrong with me. Just stay far away from him. I should have known when his office was devoid of patients, only 2 people on staff and they were waiting for me with clip board in hand!! I guess if he tells the insurance company what they want to hear so that they don't have to pay out, he gets paid and they will keep sending him patients! He shouldn't even have a license!

|  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Szymanski was attentive, thorough, patient, and understanding of my condition and problems associated with it. He explained all the options available in working to take care of the problem, used visual props to explain the problem along with the procedures to fix the problem, recovery time and possible complications. Very outgoing and worked hard to keep me at ease and informed.

|  Claims buster  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

I don't know how Dr Liar is allowed to practice medicine in the state of Michigan!

|  Best in the Business  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 18th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Most neurosurgeons are pompous jerks because they play God everyday. Dr S is probably the most down-to-earth guy in the world. He is very in...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Surprising  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 18th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Surprisingly good and helpful. Unimpressive office and unassuming doctor but very intelligent and well versed in his profession. Able to inf...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com