A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Tan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Tan, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Chan Tan MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Tan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Tan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.