Dr. Dennis Tan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Happy Valley, OR

4.7

April 24th, 2015
amazing dr
He delivered my first and when I came up pregnant again he switched hospitals half way through my pregnancy and I switched as well. At the new hospital it was supposed to be the dr who was working that shift to deliver my baby but they called him and he came in. I am forever grateful. He is a wonderful wonderful dr and I recommend him 110%

April 15th, 2015
Amazing doctor!

December 17th, 2013
Wonderful choice for you and your baby!
Dr. Tan was my OB for my last pregnancy and I am seeing him again for this one. He has such a kind heart and his care for his patients is apparent in his thoroughness and attention to medical, social and financial needs. As a physician myself, I have heard great things about his skill set from his medical colleagues and have personally witnessed him aiding a baby in distress while I was in the hospital having my last baby. He was calm and in charge and it was obvious that out of all of the many medical staff in the room that he was the expert. I trust him totally and he is respectful of my wishes during the labor and delivery process.

October 7th, 2009
a very satisfied Customer/Patient
Dr Tan is THE NICEST doctor I have ever had the luck of finding. He really listens to me, spends a good deal of QUALITY time at each appointment, very sweet, compassionate, gentle & has a FANTASTIC sense of humor. He tried a number of medical options to treat me rather than jumping straight to surgery. For being a surgeon himself, that's rare. He got a pharmacutical company to give his office a sample of an injection that I could not afford & let me have it. The price?? $1800.00. WOW!!! When I finally decided that the surgery was the way I had to go, he went along with me & got me in ASAP! The 1st surgery I ever had was done by him. He removed my left ovary & tube. He found an undiagnosed condition of endometriosis during the operation & spent 1 & 1/2 hours easily over the allotted time, burn out what he could. Afterward, while I was in recovery, he actually SAT DOWN with my Mom & boyfriend & explained everything, IN DETAIL to them, answering all of their questions & making sure they understood what he'd done & found. From what they tell me, he spent at least 30 to 45 minutes with them. !!!!UNHEARD OF FOR A SURGEON!!!! They were both totally blown away by him. As a person, a doctor, and as a surgeon. As am I. I have & will continue to tell ALL of my female friends & co-workers to go see him. As well as any female reading this review that geographically can. YOU WON"T REGRET IT!! That's a promise I can keep.