Dr. Dennis Tang MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Webster, TX

4.8

February 6th, 2016
Saw Dr. Tang first time changed from my previous doctor. Had great experience with Dr.Tang and his staff. Will recommend highly.

September 5th, 2013
Dr. Tang is a great doctor. He is thorough, spends as much time as you need discussing your health, he is extremely knowledgeable and has a genuinely sincere interest your health issues. I am grateful to be in the care of this doctor.

September 25th, 2010
Dr. Tang is very thorough and caring.
I just met with Dr. Tang for the first time 09/2010. I went to him because I was feeling very ill from some antibiotics that a Colon Doctor had given me. He took the time to run a CBC and UA and got my records from the Colon Doc and advised me what to do. He offered great support and relief. I am now no longer nausiated and my pain has subsided and I feel comfortable eating again. I will be following up with a different Colon Doctor next week. He has an excellent bedside manner, and listens and did everything possible to ease my anxiety of my medical issue. I highly reccomend TX Gulf Coast Medical Group to everyone. They have thier own lab, endocronology, radiology, treat diabeties and much more.