Dr. Dennis Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Thomas?

November 15th, 2012

A Good Caring Doctor

Dr. Thomas is my primary care doctor and I have nothing but good things about him. I feel he is a good, caring doctor and he seems to have my interst at heart. I trust his judgement and recommend him to everyone.

April 6th, 2012

Dr. Gokli, Dr. Thomas, and Joe treat you well and in my opinion are good doctors. Because of the professionalism of office staff (front counter) I have to rate low on courtesy/professionalism of office staff, and bedside manner as the front counter personnal are the first repersenatives one encounters. Especially the one who is seated to the left as you enter, is to say the least, the rudest one of all. I think this is because of the office manager, Michelle, who is totally rude and unprofessional and passes this indifference of attitude on to her staff. Because of this if there were any health care providers closer I would surely drop Chickahominy Family Practice and go somewhere else. I will also pass this impression on to all that I know via all avenews of information technology.

October 29th, 2011

My Family Doctor

Dr. Thomas is a great doctor. He has always took the time needed to treat my family and I, He is thorough on his examinations and follow-ups. I would rather have Dr. Thomasevaluate my conditions than any other doctor I know. He is kind,professional,true gentleman and a great Doctor.

October 5th, 2011

Horrible

Miss-diagnosed me for years!!!! No bedside manner AT ALL. Does not listen and acts as if you are a bother for needing his "precious" time. Would give a zero but don't have that option. Definitely DO NOT recommend this doctor, if you can call him that.

December 15th, 2010

An addiction specialist??

Dr. Thomas became my loved one's doctor after I researched him online and found out that he prescribes suboxone. This is a drug that is used to treat opiod dependence and my loved one had recently gotten addicted to pain pills. We went to see him and I (who am not a specialist in addiction at all) knew more about it than him. He didn't care at all and just prescribed the drug. He didn't even drug test my loved one to see if he, indeed, had opiates in his system!! That is protocol. Then, his patient did get clean with the suboxone, but ran out of medication and it has taken 3 days to get more. Again, not protocol. Not to mention, this prescription can NOT just be stopped this way. It causes withdrawal and can cause the recovering addict to relapse in order to not feel the terrible withdrawal. Luckily, they didn't relapse but had to miss work and I had to "care" for them until the appointment. They were rude and disrespectful to me and my loved one and I would like to report him to the AMA. I have never done something like that, but this is too outrageous to ignore!! Please: heed this warning- Dr. Dennis Thomas does NOT have the knowledge/experience to prescribe this medication and is very irresponsible with his dispension.

March 8th, 2017