A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Tighe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Tighe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Tighe, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tighe graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tighe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Tighe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Tighe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Tighe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Tighe practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.