Dr. Dennis Anthony Tighe MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Tighe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Tighe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Tighe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Heart Cancer, Heart Diseases, and Myxoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tighe graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tighe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tighe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance