A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Tighe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Tighe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tighe
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tighe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Tighe, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tighe graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tighe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Tighe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Tighe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Tighe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Tighe practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.