Dr. Dennis Tishko MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Jupiter, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Wonderful doctor. Powerful ally on your side
I was very scared when I was told I might have lung cancer. My doctor told me that Dr Tishko was the best he ever knew. He was completely right. The doctor and his team were always right there and I did great with having half my lung removed. I was home in 2 days! Dr Tishko called me himself about my results.I could tell he was as happy as me to hear the good news. I am blessed to have have gone to him.

February 14th, 2017
Amazing Dr
What an amazing Doctor. He took lots of time with my Dad and made him feel comfortable and hopeful. Surgery went great and Dad was home in 2 days from having half a lung removed. Just amazing! We are so grateful we found Dr Tishko

October 31st, 2016
A Doctor with a passion to heal
Lung cancer can change your life overnight. When is surgery makes you feel as though he's given you everything he's got it's a rare feeling.

June 16th, 2016
Superior Surgeon
Dr. Tishko was my surgeon in Columbus, OH. By far a fantastic surgeon. He was direct and honest while providing diagnosis, care, and quality of life for me as a patient!!!

July 22nd, 2013
Without peer, compassionate, reassuring, and caring--he best in all areas.

August 31st, 2012
Best doctor I ever heard of
Relly good surgeon. Heard he was the best.No doubt he was the best I got a really big operationAnd was home in two days. Cured of cancer.y doctor saidI was really good to have him as my surgeon.He is the best.

August 22nd, 2012
Wonderful and talented doctor.
Dr Tishko is a great doctor who took care of my mother.Some doctors did not want mom to have cancerSurgery, but dr Tishko did a telescope operation andMom was home in two days. She did amazing,But dr Tishko said she was just normal. No bigDeal. Well , we thinkIt is a big deal to have mom for someone years.He is just wonderful.

March 4th, 2012
As good as doctor's get

November 13th, 2011
Best doctor I ever had
Dr. Tishko took out my Dad's lung for cancer and was wonderful with Dad and us. He took lots of time to cover all kinds of information and the s ...

October 15th, 2011
Wonderful doctor. Very professional and he spent a lot of time with me to make sure I was ok with surgery. He did it like it was nothing eventhough it was taking out more than half my lung. I was scared but he helped through it and I did great. No pain now, never even know Ihad surgery. This is a extremely good doctor. Best I have dealt with

May 21st, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
I would recommend this surgeon to anyone considering thoracic surgery. He removed my thyroid, which had grown to the size of a soft ball, by opening my chest, much the same as must be done with open heart surgery. One week, to the day, after surgery I exercised for 15 minutes on a tread mill, 15 minutes on a stationary bicycle, and 15 minutes on an eleptical. Best of all, outside of a little minor soreness I never had any pain. While I have to give primary credit to God, I also feel that he directed the hands and brain of this talented surgeon. I also thank God for directing me to this doctor who I cannot say enough good about. If you want the very best, I say see Dr. Tishko.

January 1st, 2011
Great surgeon.Great results.
Took care of my husband like nobody I ever saw before. Gave us lots of information and was always there. He was right on about everything and we felt blessed to have him. Great doctor.