A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Tran is Excellent. Dr. Tran has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine-San Antonio, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Tran practice?
Dr. Dennis Tran practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Tran, Dr. Dwight Tran, Dr. Sydney Tran, Dr. Dion Tran, Dr. Sidney Tran, Dr. Denis Tran