A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Treece is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treece
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Treece Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Treece has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Treece DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Treece practice?
- Dr. Dennis Treece has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Treece practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.