A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Treece is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treece
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treece Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Treece has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Treece DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Treece practice?
- Dr. Dennis Treece has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Treece practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.